About and contacts
I am currently a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Deutsche Post chair for optimisation of distribution networks at RWTH Aachen, Germany.
In September 2017, I will move to Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, Spain, as a (tenure track) Assistant Professor.
I can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A. Santini, C. E. M. Plum, S. Ropke. “ A Branch-and-Price Approach to the Feeder Network Design Problem ”. European Journal of Operational Research, 2017.
- E. Malaguti, S. Martello, A. Santini. “ The Travelling Salesman Problem with Pickups, Deliveries, and Draught Limits ”. Omega, 2017.
- A. Santini, H. A. Friberg, S. Ropke. “ A note on a model for quay crane scheduling with non-crossing constraints ”. Engineering Optimization, 2015.
Slides and other material
- Recent trends in OR and practical business applications. Seminar at the American University of Armenia in 2014.
- Data envelopment analysis. Seminar at the University of Bologna in 2014.
- A maritime version of the Travelling Salesman Problem. Seminar at the Odysseus 2015 conference.
- A real-time conflict resolution algorithm for the train rescheduling problem. Seminar at Vrije Universiteit of Amsterdam in 2016.
- A comparison of acceptance criteria for the ALNS metaheuristic. Poster at AIRO 2016 conference.