About and contacts
I am a tenure-track assistant professor at Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, Spain.
I am also an affiliated professor at the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics and Barcelona Graduate School of Mathematics.
I can be reached via email at email@example.com.
- A. Santini. “An Adaptive Large Neighbourhood Search Algorithm for the Orienteering Problem”. Submitted to Expert Systems with Applications, 2018.
- E. Malaguti, S. Martello, A. Santini. “The Travelling Salesman Problem with Pickups, Deliveries, and Draught Limits”. Omega, 74:50-58, 2018.
- A. Santini, S. Ropke, L. M. Hvattum. “A Comparison of Acceptance Criteria for the Adaptive Large Neighbourhood Search Metaheuristic”. Journal of Heuristics, 24:783-815, 2018.
- F. Furini, E. Malaguti, A. Santini. “An Exact Algorithm for the Partition Colouring Problem”. Computer & OR, 92:170-181, 2018.
- A. Santini, C. E. M. Plum, S. Ropke. “A Branch-and-Price Approach to the Feeder Network Design Problem”. European Journal of Operational Research, 264:607-622, 2017.
- D. Bettinelli, A. Santini, D. Vigo. “A Real-Time Conflict Solution Algorithm for the Train Rescheduling Problem”. Transportation Research: Part B, 106:237-265, 2017.
- A. Santini, H. A. Friberg, S. Ropke. “A note on a model for quay crane scheduling with non-crossing constraints”. Engineering Optimization, 47:860-865, 2015.
Slides and other material
- A comparison of acceptance criteria for the ALNS metaheuristic. Poster at AIRO 2016 conference.
- A real-time conflict resolution algorithm for the train rescheduling problem. Seminar at Vrije Universiteit of Amsterdam in 2016.
- A maritime version of the Travelling Salesman Problem. Seminar at the Odysseus 2015 conference.
- Data Envelopment Analysis. Seminar at the University of Bologna in 2014.
- Recent trends in OR and practical applications. Seminar at the American University of Armenia in 2014.
- A simple tool to extract and visualise social network information from Twitter. Live demo.
- Calculator of energy consumption for a train on a homogeneous track.
- Selective Graph Colouring solver using maximum cliques.
- ALNS-based heuristic solver for the Orienteering Problem.
- Simple implementation of the ALNS metaheuristic framework.
- Exact solver for the Selective Graph Colouring problem, based on branch-and-price.
- Exact solver for a maritime Vehicle Routing Problem, based on branch-and-price.
- Simple implementation of the Biased Random-Key Genetic Algorithm metaheuristic framework.
- Exact and heuristic solvers for the black-and-white Knapsack Problem.
- A branch-and-cut solver for the Travelling Salesman Problem with draught limits.